Leaders in the dispute resolution field, MSIís trained, experienced mediators have mediated corporate
commercial issues, insurance, labour relations, and regulatory complaints for a wide range of individuals
and organizations in the public and private sector.
MSIís mediators have provided mediation services
as members of the following limited mediation rosters:
- Ontario Mandatory Mediation Programme, Toronto and Ottawa;
- Ontario Public Service - Workplace Harassment and Discrimination Unit;
- Provincial Regulatory Bodies for Health Professionals;
- Federal Ė Public Works and Government Services Canada;
- Farm Debt Mediation Service - Agriculture Canada;
- Walkerton Compensation Plan;
- Warren Shapell Employee Assistance Program.
- Facilitation of dysfunctional work team during corporate transition - one department and one with senior management team, Follow up report with recommendations;
- Mediation of multiple grievances between a Employers and Trade Unions, with Follow up survey;
- Private mediation of insurance, corporate commercial and other civil matters;
- Multi party mediation of labour and employment relations provincially and nationally;
- Conflict analysis, process recommendation and mediation of disputes between government and stakeholders;
- Design, convening and mediation of interventions between employees and management in poisoned work environments, and sexual harassment situations under the Human Rights Code.